Monday, January 11, 2010

Crazy '80s

This isn't something new. I'll say that right now as an excuse.  But back in the '80s, I fancied myself to be quite the artiste and designer. Needless to say, thankfully it wasn't in clothing, since this is... well...  let's just say I was watching too much Tron.  I think this was circa 1986.  Ugh.  But in my defense, there was an awful LOT of turquoise being worn by the general public then.


Here's another one, only slighly less fugly, mostly because I never colored it.


2 comments:

  1. Nice! And it's good to see I'm not alone in working on graph paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ideas with these were to have thicker fabric on top, with sheer fabrics underneath. But thanks, and yes, I still use graph paper since it allows me to get proportions right.

    ReplyDelete