Thursday, January 21, 2010

01/21 Know your drugs!

I really wanted to do a shirt with about 12-15 popularly abused drugs, drawn anthropomorphically according to their effects on the individual. I got about 3 done, and work decided to kick me in the pills.  Also we had a tragedy in the work family (not my personal one) so that's messed with my mind as well. So I was lucky enough to give the sketch some life as 3 pills, in the hope that eventually I'll get around to finishing it properly and perhaps subbing it to somewhere as a daily. Of course, it's been four weeks and I haven't heard back from woot regarding my last daily, so I'm not sure if that'll be the target. I wish at least I'd get a "go away it sucks" email so at least I'm not waiting around hoping...

In case you can't figure them out: Ambien, Ritalin, Vicodin.

No comments:

Post a Comment